The following statements by political stakeholders of the European Union at the time of the Lisbon Treaty prove, conclusively that the EU was a deliberate and carefully contrived deception to rob individual nations of their sovereignty and merge them without their knowledge into a monolithic European superstate.
No further evidence is required to confirm that the peoples of Europe were shamelessly and systematically lied to by a consortium of dangerous schemers and madmen.
I am grateful to the authors of the book "The Nazi Roots of the ‘Brussels EU" (Dr Rath Health Foundation, 2010), for locating the origin of these quotations. See also in particular Rodney Atkinson: "The Nazis and Fascists who founded the EU and their influence today".
The politicians involved in misleading the voters should be exposed and prosecuted and the institutions of the EU declared to be illegal.
Here after some evidences of this conspiracy:
Statements when comparing the Lisbon Treaty with the rejected European Constitution:
- Valéry Giscard d'Estaing, former President of the French Republic and Chairman of the Convention which drew up the European Constitution : Le Monde, 14 June 2007, and Sunday Telegraph, 1 July 2007 :
- German Chancellor Angela Merkel : speech in the European Parliament, 27 June 2007:
- Giuliano Amato, former Italian Prime Minister and Vice-Chairman of the Convention which drew up the European Constitution: speech at the London School of Economics, 21 February 2007 :
- Dermot Ahern, Irish Foreign Minister : Daily Mail Ireland, 25 June 2007:
- Dr Garret FitzGerald, former Irish Taoiseach: Irish Times, 30 June 2007:
Statements on whether they intended citizens to be able to understand it:
- Giuliano Amato, former Italian Prime Minister and Vice-Chairman of the Convention which drew up the European Constitution: recorded by Open Europe, The
- Karel de Gucht, Belgian Foreign Minister; Flandreinfo, 23 June 2007 :
Statements on the Irish voting "no" to the Treaty in 2008:
- Charlie McCreevy, Irish EU Commissioner; Irish Times, 27 June, 2009 :
Statement on the French voting ‘no' to the European Constitution (with which the Treaty shares 96 percent of its content) in 2005:
- French President Nicolas Sarkozy, speaking at a meeting of senior MEPs; The Telegraph, 14 November 2007 :
Statement on stripping power and sovereignty away from the People:
- Italian Prime Minister Giuliano Amato, before he became Vice-President of the EU Constitutional Convention; interview with Barbara Spinelli, La Stampa, 13 July 2000 :
Honorary Professor of German Language and Literature at the Universities of Metz and Nancy2